London / Farnborough / Remote
29 Feb 2024
Main purpose of the role
The Scheme Events Associate is a key member of the Scheme Services team and provides support for all types of activities within the team including benefit statements, pension increases, scheme valuations and other bulk processing exercises.
The role will be:
- Working closely with the Scheme Services Senior Associate in the delivery of Scheme
- Carrying out duties for ‘back office’ processes and other regular and adhoc projects as required and providing centralised support services to the wider Trafalgar House office.
- Supporting the effective delivery of a timely, reliable, accurate and consistent day to day service to internal and external customers.
To work alongside members of the wider Service Delivery Team in delivering a consistent and reliable service to our clients. This will include one or more of the following:
- Scheme Events processing – for example, pension increase and benefit statement exercises. Taking the lead and/or direction on projects, also deputising in the absence of the Scheme Services Senior Associate.
- Regular or ad hoc projects – for example, address tracing, pensioner existence checks.
- Regular or ad hoc reporting, data loads and bulk mailings.
- Other similar processes or projects as required.
- Knowledge of policies and processes of ISO 27001 and where they can be accessed and followed.
- Computer literate especially good MS Word and Excel skills. Ability to work with spreadsheets and analyse data.
- Scheme Events processing experience or similar.
- Knowledge and understanding of pension administration practices.
- Experience of pension administration systems.
- Well organised, with ability to deal with multiple priorities at the same time.
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a customer/client-focused organisation.
- Strong team player.
Reports to: Scheme Services Senior Associate